This is a statement of general policy and arrangements for Danceforce School of Dancing.
We will actively maintain and promote good health and safety procedures and will:
- Maintain safe and healthy work conditions
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks at our school
- Be open to comments and suggestions from our employees, students and their parents on matters relating to health and safety
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and students and make them aware of this policy
- Ensure all employees are capable of doing their tasks, hold any required qualifications, and that they receive adequate training
- Record any harm or injuries that occur in an Accident Book and make changes where required to avoid similar incidents in the future
- Regularly review and update this policy
Carol Winter has overall responsibility for health and safety.
Carol Winter has day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice.
A pocket sized version of the Health & Safety Law poster is supplied to all our staff on induction
A First Aid box is located in each location used by Danceforce
An Accident Book is located with all First Aid boxes.
In the case of an emergency or serious injury, please contact the emergency services on 999.
This policy was last reviewed on 01/10/2018
This policy will be reviewed by 01/10/2019