Summer 2023 Term Dates
12 weeks 15th April -15th July (No classes Sat 6th May or Monday 8th May)
Half term w/c 29th May
- 29th April – 5th May Coronation dress up week (Kings, Queens, red white and blue)
- Sunday 25th June Modern, tap, jazz Mock Exams at Swinnerton Hall
- Saturday 1st July Rose Theatre Show TBC for Grade 3 & upwards
- Sunday 2nd July Ballet Mock exams at Swinnerton Hall
- Sunday 9th July LITTLE MOVERS SHOW 10 – 12pm for Nursery – Grade 2 & Juniors
- Monday 17th July RAD Ballet Exams at Swinnerton Hall followed by LEAVERS DINNER
- Tuesday 18th July ISTD Modern, tap, jazz Exams at Swinnerton Hall followed by LEAVERS PARTY
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a collection of questions which families looking to join Danceforce often ask us. We hope the answers are useful but please do not hesitate to get in touch with any further queries.
What do I wear for the trial lesson?
Bare feet and leggings / T-shirt (a firm shoe for trialing tap) would be fine to wear for a trial lesson, then uniform can be purchased through Danceforce on enrolling.
Do I get to watch the class?
We have specially designated end of term watching days as we find that children focus and settle much quicker without a parent in the room.
How often do the children partake in shows?
We hold our Little Movers display every July for Nursery ballet, Reception ballet, Pre Primary ballet, Primary modern.
Every 2 – 3 years we organise a big show for the rest of the school to perform in a theatre.
When do I pay?
After the trial lessons, fees and registration are due before the next class.
From then on invoices are emailed out soon after a half term break.
Students are automatically re-enrolled each term unless we receive a half term’s notice of stopping a class.
When can my child take exams?
We organise exam sessions at the end of most terms. This enables students to take an exam when they are ready, as at Danceforce we understand that children all develop and peak at different times.