What data do we collect?
We collect the following information for a class enquiry and arranging a trial lesson:
- Parents name, child’s name and age
- contact information including email address and telephone number:
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We collect further information which is filled out on enrolment:
- mailing address
- medical conditions
- dance training history
Where do we store the data?
- Danceforce uses Thinksmart Software (Dance Biz studio management software)
- Xero for accounting.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including:
- Business administration
- Processing payments
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Marketing, including images with consent
- Danceforce shares relevant data with the RAD, ISTD and LAMDA for examination purposes.
How long do we keep the data for?
- Data for paying customers is retained for tax and audit purposes (6 years)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may change your mind at any time by:
- clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of all marketing emails.
- by writing to or emailing us directly.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us.
Please ensure that Danceforce receives any changes to pupil’s contact details in writing.